SNEAKY EVIL LINING

So I managed to sort everything out and 1 day later I’m right back where I thought I was. Fabric cut. Construction plan ready. All systems go go.

What I failed to account for was the moody sneaky horrible lining fabric. We didn’t get along so well. In my toile I used the lycra for the lining. But this guy he was unpredictable- slipping and sliding all over the place, jumping out of seams just when I had them perfect. Never again. It took me 4 hours to sew 1 seam. Yes that’s right 1 seam…it had about 6 pieces of fabric and was right at the crotch. But it was definitely time to go home. So much for finishing this weekend!

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s